Whilst a Legionella Risk Assessment and Management Programme are fundamental to control the risk of Legionnaires’ disease, it may also be necessary to carry out remedial works or pipework modifications to prevent or reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
At Nemco, we offer a wide range of remedial plumbing works to help support Legionella Management programmes. This includes:
- Installing and servicing thermostatic mixer valves
- Repairing or replacing water heaters
Removing redundant pipework or other unwanted water services
- Insulating water storage tanks and associated pipe work
- Completing water tank upgrades (e.g. installing insect screens and tank breathers)
- Installing / replacing valves
- Cleaning and disinfection of water storage tanks
- Replacing or relining water tanks
Solutions we offer
At Nemco, all plumbing works are carried out by a highly trained and experienced team of plumbers, all of whom have Legionella risk assessment backgrounds. This ensures that all remedial actions are completed in accordance with the requirements of the current industry standards, including the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.